The Story of Everest from Mr Show
The quintessential stud muffin, the man whose wit is more tongue in cheek than a lesbian orgy, Joel ‘The man whose phone number is on your girlfriend’s speed-dial, because she loves the way I star sixty-nine her’ Gertner” [*]”Well, well, well … put those floppy disks away here comes the man with the biggest hard drive in professional wrestling … Joel ‘I’ve got more RAM than you can handle’ Gertner”[*]”And there’s me, Joel, the biggest ladykiller in Buffalo since O.J. Simpson, Gertner.
This song is great because it somehow sounds like whatever a Dream Operator is. Crazy.
I still feel like we need clarity as to what a street fighter is. Do they simply fight? Do they go around helping people? You just can’t say “Oh, they’re a street fighter, live with it”
The ultimate vindication for June on the Howdies episode of How Did This Get Made! This was a note on the script for Street Fighter from a mysterious source in the entertainment industry, and it’s beautiful. (x)
Validating June’s crucial question, “What is a street fighter?”(via howdidthisgetblogged)
- Larry David: Well, If there is anything I can do, let me know.
- Marty Funkhouser: You know what, there is something you can do.
- Larry David: What, are you kidding?
- Marty Funkhouser: What, you didn't mean it?
- Larry David: Of course not!
- Marty Funkhouser: Well why did you say it then?
- Larry David: You know, it's an empty gesture; something to say!
- luh you, LD.